Representing Clients in Business, Civil, Trust, Wills & Probate Matters
Our mission at Fuentes & Kreischer, PA of Tampa is to provide ethical and proficient representation to all clients, no matter how large or small their real estate, business, or estate planning transactions may be.
We accomplish this mission by taking time to get to know our clients and what their needs are. We handle a variety of practice areas including residential and commercial real estate, business and corporate law, wills and probate, and litigation matters relating to those areas.
As our clients, you can rest assured that you will be our number one priority. We return calls promptly and offer advice in a straightforward, direct manner so you feel confident in our skills and abilities.
Contact Fuentes & Kreischer in Tampa if you are:
- Purchasing or selling residential or commercial real estate
- Drafting a lease, sublease, or termination agreement for your investment property
- Needing a loan modification
- Starting a business or corporation
- Dissolving a business entity
- Planning for your family's future and need a will or living trust prepared
- Needing an advanced directive or living will prepared
- Needing a Power of Attorney
- Needing a probate attorney
What You Can Expect From Fuentes & Kreischer
Our founders, attorneys Lawrence E. Fuentes and Albert C. Kreischer, Jr., have achieved an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell for professional excellence and the highest levels of skill and integrity. You can expect the highest caliber of representation available throughout Hillsborough County, in Tampa and surrounding Florida areas for your real estate, wills and probate, trust and business, and related civil litigation matters.
Contact us today
Call Fuentes & Kreischer today at 813-933-6647, or complete our quick contact web form and we will respond to you promptly.